To facilitate effective implementation of nutritional activities designated for Supplementary Feeding Program targeting children under five, Pregnant and Lactating Women (PWL) and vulnerable groups. As technical speciality will ensure provision of quality Nutritional education, community screening, proper admission and discharge processes as well as right food products issuing to targeted individuals..
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- One-year experience in working with humanitarian operations,
- Experience in implementing Nutritional programs
- Experience in working with refugee programs
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Training in nutrition programs, response training
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Degree in Nutrition field from a recognized institution
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application Deadline: 24th January, 2022.