The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 3,000 students.
CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Medicine (MMed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN), Master of Science in Clinical Microbiology and Molecular Biology (M.Sc. CMMB), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.Sc.NED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N), Bachelor of Medical
Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy (B.Sc. MIR), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR). CUHAS is looking for highly qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following positions.
INSTITUTE OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES – 5 POSTS
TUTORS – SCHOOL OF MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES (2 posts)
SCHOOL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES (2 posts)
SCHOOL OF RADIOGRAPHY (1 post)
A Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences/Pharmacy/Medical Imaging or equivalent qualifications. Must be registered by respective Council/Board.
ii. Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching diploma students
- Prepares materials and equipment required for practical exercises and class sessions
- Conducting practical exercises for students in the department under close supervision
- Assist in all technical duties requiring a higher degree of planning, design and organizes practical for diploma and undergraduate students
- Assist in research and development activities including consultancy activities
- To plan and supervise maintenance of Laboratory facilities/equipment
- To assist seniors on administrative duties
- Performs any other assignments as may be assigned to him by his seniors
Successful candidates will be offered competitive packages and benefits in accordance with their qualifications and experience as per CUHAS Scheme of Service.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applications must be typed in English.
- All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcripts. For applicants with foreign certificates, a recognition by TCU must be attached.
- Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers or emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided.
- The deadline is Saturday 10th September, 2022 at 04:30 pm.
Applications must be addressed and sent to:
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (CUHAS)
P.O. BOX 1464,
Or E-Mail to: [email protected]