Report to: Zonal Managers
2. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
3. Train and motivate the stockiest sales personnel, plantations, and NGO’s and Farmers groups on the company products/packages.
4. Responsible and in charge of the stocks and warehouses in his/her regions.
5. Responsible for establishment of distribution channels in his/her regions.
6. Advice on how to improve company offering in his/her regions.
7. Prepare periodic reports outlining the performance of his/her regions.
8. Provide the required technical services as per client requirement.
2. Possession of a valid driving license will be an added advantage.
3. Good market knowledge on crop growing cycles and season in TanzaniaExperience
- The candidates should have knowledge and working experience in Agro-Input Industry in Tanzania.
A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job title to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 27th June 2021 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867, Arusha
Email: [email protected]