TITLE: SENIOR TAX CONSULTANTS
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
ABA Alliance is an emerging professional firm whose strength in the market revolves around the number and mix of its partners and staff with wealth of professional experience. The Firm offers audit and assurance services ranging from accounting, fund management, tax advisory services and many other such services.
Our Vision is to be the leading local consulting hub in provision of audit, tax and other business advisory services and become the best alternative source to clients seeking quality services. We aim to provide broad and coordinated range of excellent, timely, value-for-money services that help our clients make the best business decisions.
We are currently seeking for experienced, energetic and thorough Senior Tax Consultants to join our Tax Department.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics or related field;
- Should be a CPA(T) or ACCA (UK).
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in tax field;
- Ability to research and identify client issues promptly and efficiently;
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple staff and interns in managerial function.
- Hands-on, self-driven and motivated;
- Organized and results oriented;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Highly numerate and accurate, with an eye for detail on numbers and analysis of financial results;
- Team/Engagement management skills;
- Highly ethical and integrous with the ability to be principled when necessary;
- Must work within the professional code of conduct.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to the below)
- Work closely with the Manager / Senior Manager on engagement(s) management;
- Timely communication with Manager, Partner and Clients on progress of work;
- Supervision and Coaching of junior team members
- Engagement costs management;
- Ensure client billing and collection of fees;
- Day to Day operations of the engagement(s);
- Client portfolio management.
- Competitive remuneration in accordance to relevant experience and qualifications;
- Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals;
- Experience to work for clients from different sectors.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to [email protected] on or before 10 June 2021.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*