M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm Input use and management In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and International research Institutes.
In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies below…
Job Title: Accounts Clerk (1 Post): Mbeya
Report to: Zonal Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Conduct daily accounting system data entry operations.
2. Responsible for account receivables follow ups, stock management and audit.
3. Provide assistance and support to company personnel
4. Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
5. Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system
6. Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
1. Holder of Diploma and or Advanced Diploma in Accounts or related fields.
2. MS Office and knowledge of accounting software-QuickBooks
3. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
- The candidates should have a minimum of one year working experience in related field.
A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job title to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 27th June 2021 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867, Arusha
Email: [email protected]