Job title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT INTERN (4 POSITION)
Location: ARUSHA, Head office
Reports to: Managing director
SUMMARY: AA TANCH holding company Itd is a private limited company established in 2018.lt focused on connecting buyers to seller, dedicated in providing easy, reliable and secure trades as well as shipment and delivery of products from china,Dubai,Japan and South Africa. As a transparent trader, we provide highly competitive, faster and professional services by blending trading knowledge with proper logistic support,
JOB PURPOSE: Your central goal is to provide administrative support and general assist with logistic activities of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update office policies as needed
- Managing office supplies stocks and placing order
- Preparing regular financial and administrative report
- Distribute and store correspondence ie letters, emails and packages
- Assist in budget preparation process controlling budget expenditure and revenue
- Carry out special assignment to senior personnel
- Coordinate work in regional offices
- Prepare material for publication
ESSENTIAL/ MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Experience with office office management software like MS office
- Ability to prepare reports and statements
- Ability to make independent decision
- Knowledge of office procedure
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor degree in BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION, PSPA,HRM
- Flexible working in ARUSHA.
TO APPLY; The interested candidate should submit their application letter indicated clearly the position applied for, a detailed copy of CV and Name of contact information (email address and telephone numbers) of referees.
Application should be submitted by 14TH JULY 2021 to the Human resource manager through email [email protected]
NOTE: AA TANCH holding company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
ALL SHORT LISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE CONTACTED.