Triple A Architects is currently looking for two (2) right candidates to join our Offices in Arusha, Tanzania, in the role of an Architect.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in providing preliminary and basic services in the work stage of inception, feasibility study, Outline proposal, scheme design, detail design, production information, tender action, project planning, operational on site and completion;
- Participate shall discuss client’s requirements including time scale, assess and provide advice on how to proceed, and agree on the architect’s service;
- Obtain client information for the site, visit the site and carry out an appraisal;
- Involved in advising on the need for other consultant’s services and the scope of those services;
- Analyse client requirements, prepare outline proposal and obtain approximate estimates for the project for client’s approval;
- Prepare and provide production information including drawings. Schedules and specifications of materials & workmanship, bill of quantities and schedule of materials, and all other necessary construction information;
- Assist in preparation and arrange for tender action to advise and obtain clients’ approval to list of tenderers, to invite tenders from approved tenders, apprising and advice on submitted tenders for negotiating with the selected tenderer;
- Administer the contract, conduct site visits with inspections for progress and quality of work;
- Preparing and presenting a design proposal using computer-aided design (CAD) and traditional drawing methods;
- Evaluate, advise and prepare for surveys and investigations to client requirements on issues such as suitability of site, energy efficiency in buildings, various reports and proposals, and risk management;
- Prepare, advice, and provide development services such as planning and building acts, estate layouts, demolition works, and environmental studies;
- In this position, the candidate will be required to work closely with a team of other Architects, Designers, Engineers, Quantity surveyors, and other Construction allied professionals. The candidate also should have the ability to prioritize effectively, balance assigned work, and exceptional organization skills required for our constantly evolving environment, perform in a deadline environment, have an attitude of taking initiative, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Architectural Technologist, Architectural Engineering or related fields;
- registered by relevant authorities is an added advantage;
- Must have a minimum of one (1) years of hands-on experience related to design, construction, and supervision of architectural and building works;
- Must be skilled in using computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM software;
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based working; Presentation skills with colleagues and clients of all levels.
- Must have the right skills and intuitive knowledge to operate modern technology and devices effectively.
- Diploma holders will also be considered based on years of experience
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letter of application together with CV and Project Portfolio showcasing your works in PDF format in a single attachment to the email address [email protected] not later than 3rd October 2022.
The candidates should clearly state the job title they applied for in the Subject line of the email.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Triple A Architects Ltd.
Architecture | Planning | Supervision
J.M. Tours Road Plot 73 Olorien 23111,
P.O. Box 1177, Arusha, Tanzania.