Social Action Trust Fund (SATF) has experience of more than 20 years in providing care and support services to most vulnerable children and address the impact resulted by HIV/ AIDS and poverty in Tanzania through working with registered local organizations in Tanzania.
Currently, SATF operates in 15 regions and 32 Districts of Tanzania Mainland. Our core interventions focus on four main OVC/MVC programing thematic areas which includes Education, Health, Child Protection and Household Economic Strengthening as per the national guidelines.
SATF seeks a dedicated, experienced, highly motivated, and proactive candidates for the Assistant Finance and Administration Officer and Assistant Program Officer based in Dar es Salaam.
Job title: Assistant Program Officer
Reports to: Program Monitoring Coordinator
Summary of roles
He/She will work closely with the Program Monitoring Coordinator and will be responsible in providing a day-to-day support for smooth operations of the program department.
- Work closely with the Program Monitoring Coordinator to ensure Implementing Partners have data collection tools and are reporting through SATF Database
- Liaise with Finance Department to raise requisitions to ensure needed materials are procured and supplied to end users in line with planned budget, SATF policies and procedures,
- Work with the Program Monitoring Coordinator in evaluating accountability reports
- Coordinate the implementation of the Special programs including Special Skills Development project with SIDO,
- Coordinate program events such as trainings, meetings, and other related events by preparing logistics(invitations, venue, promotional materials, transport, accommodation etc),
- Manage WhatsApp group for University and college students and respond to their raised issues,
- Collect success stories and articles from the field and coordinate the exercise of developing success stories, updating website and other promotional materials,
- Participate in program annual work planning and budgeting,
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting from accredited University.
- Good experience in preparing activity budgets, procurement requisitions and organizing events.
- A fast learner with good analytical and writing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate in working with Children and vulnerable members in the community.
- Flexible and committed hard worker who can work under pressure and produce required results.
- A good team player
Mode of Application
Send cover letter along with your CV of not more than two pages via email: [email protected] before 16th September 2022. Please note that, ONLY applications received through email shall be considered.