At Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. Where our people are cared for, happy and inspired in building an extraordinary place to work.
We’re on the lookout for an Auditor who will plan and perform duties to drive and ensure compliance with set guidelines and legislation.
This role will be based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
As an Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Understand data structure in many different database and applications to “extract” data in a repeatable and efficient fashion
- Work closely with management to understand business processes and controls and determine analytics utilization
- Continually look for process improvement opportunities and how we can leverage analytics to increase efficiencies and audit value
- Work closely with data analyst to establish best way to access data in a repeatable fashion
- Maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethics, professionalism, integrity, and discipline in all of his/her actions
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Finance, Business, Statistics, Education, Science, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Information Systems
- Posses data management expertise with regards to Data Quality Controls
- Be adept at conducting research into business issues and products
- Be able to provide training and support to audit services team members and functional/business as needed on the use and application of data analytics including use of tools to assist with data analytics
- Respect and protect the confidentiality of information obtained during the development of the analytics and audits
- Maintain adequate and up to date technical knowledge in such areas as information technology, and other areas as required
What’s in it for you?
- A robust work environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a leading brand in the FMCG industry.