Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Auto-Electrician: He/She will be reporting to maintenance Supervisor-Auto electrician.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carries out auto electrical repairs according to manufacturer’s specification;
- Repairs electrical/electronic breakdowns including major breakdowns to company fleet and standby generators;
- Submits spares requirement to workshop auto electric Charge hand;
- Cares for all tools, service equipment, compressors, etc. in the workshop;
- Carries out alternate electrical service to vehicles/tractor generators/mobile irrigation pumps as per schedule;
- Maintains a clean working environment with proper housekeeping;
- Does physical checkup and report any deviation/damage to company property; and
- Performs any other related duty that may be assigned by superiors.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
Form IV with trade test certificate grade II in Auto electrician and should be above 3 years’ experience as an Auto Electrician.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.