Are you searching for the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing to get started with automatic emailing?
The good news is that there are many free methods to get started. You don’t have to wait till your site begins generating money to start developing and expanding your email list.
In this post, we’ll go through some of the best free autoresponder programs and compare their benefits and drawbacks.
Why You Need an the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing Campgaign?
- You may use autoresponders to send automatic emails to individuals on your email list. Autoresponders are used by smart marketers to generate a series of emails that are automatically delivered to consumers depending on specific criteria.
- If you are collecting email addresses on a coming soon page, for example, you may set up an auto-responder to send a series of emails when your website goes online.
- To welcome new subscribers, many blogs set up an autoresponder series.
- They are used by ecommerce businesses to educate customers about complementary goods, discount coupons, and other offers.
- Auto-responders are available from the majority of the leading email marketing firms. However, if you are just starting out, paying for email marketing will increase the cost of establishing your website.
Choosing the autoresponder for affiliate marketing may be a difficult job.
There are so many choices available that it’s difficult to determine which one would function and accept your business.
In this article, I’ll reveal my top seven recommendations for the best autoresponders that will NEVER get you blacklisted as an affiliate marketer.
Do you want to go straight to the point? GetResponse is my #1 recommendation for the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing solution.
With a delivery rate of 99 percent for your affiliate offerings. With Getresponse, you can’t go wrong.
Having said that, let’s take a look at some of the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing to get you started.
GetResponse is a popular and simple email marketing solution geared at small companies. It does not have a free plan, however it does offer a 30-day free trial.
GetResponse is also the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing since they have the best deliverability rate!
Why GetResponse is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
- You may sample any of their premium plans for 30 days for free, including the Professional plan, which allows you to conduct free webinars.
- You do not need to provide any credit card information.
- GetResponse is compatible with OptinMonster, PayPal, Shopify, ClickBank, and a variety of other applications.
- Phone, live chat, and email support are all accessible. There is also an extensive help section.
- After your free plan expires, you may continue to utilize autoresponders on the cheapest subscription.
- Affiliate marketers are not frowned upon.
- Affiliate programs with a high deliverability rate
- Allows for the easy organization, tagging, and segmentation of data for smart targeting.
- You can follow up, educate, and nurture your affiliate leads automatically.
- Create editable popups to boost affiliate revenue.
- Templates for sophisticated automation workflows that have been pre-built
- Lead funnels and sales funnel builders are both available for free.
- Comprehensive statistics for viewing and optimizing open rates and click-through rates
- A landing page builder may assist in pre-framing visitors and collecting leads.
There is no free plan; only a 30-day free trial is available. This doesn’t allow you much time to set up your email list.
You’ll need to upgrade to the Plus plan to use some of the more sophisticated automation features. This also includes stuff like webinars, but if you don’t want them, you may think it’s rather pricey.
The various plans each have their own set of features. For example, starting with the Plus package, you receive webinars and an automation builder. Basic is the most affordable plan, costing $15 per month for up to 1,000 members.
2. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is the best email marketing service in the world. It’s our top pick for creating autoresponder sequences.
Why Constant Contact is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
- Their free trial period is generously extended to 60 days. That allows you two months to develop your email list and earn money from your blog.
- Because the free trial does not need credit card information, you will not be paid unless you actively choose to continue using Constant Contact.
- Your account may be created quickly and easily. You just choose a few choices, and Constant Contact displays some helpful resources based on your responses.
- If you already have a website, Constant Contact can customize your email look to match. It analyzes your website for pictures and colors, then generates numerous layout choices for you to select from.
- There are also hundreds of different templates to choose from.
- The drag-and-drop interface is very simple to use. This is particularly useful if you are new to email marketing.
- The Constant Contact support staff may be reached through live chat, phone, or email.
- They also offer a resource library and online training. If you reside in the United States, you may even attend their in-person live lectures.
- There is no such thing as a free lifetime plan. If you wish to keep using your email list after the 60-day free trial, you’ll have to pay. WPBeginner users get a 20% discount with the Constant Contact promo.
- After your free trial, you’ll need to upgrade to the Email Plus subscription to utilize the most of the automated features.
Constant Contact’s “Email” package starts at $20 per month and includes basic automation features. However, for sophisticated automation features, you’ll need the “Email Plus” subscription, which begins at $45 per month.
Sendinblue is a marketing automation platform that combines email and text message marketing. They are one of Europe’s fastest growing email autoresponder platforms.
Why Sendinblue is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
- On the free plan, you can save as many email contacts as you want. You’re only limited by the number of emails you can send out per day.
- The majority of Sendinblue’s tools are available for free. Automation tools are among them.
- On the free plan, you get email support, so you can contact the support team if you run into any issues.
- Sendinblue may be used to send SMS messages as well as emails.
- The marketing automation tool, which is used to build automation sequences, features a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- There are many themes to choose from, or you may drag and drop components to build your own. You may also upload an HTML template if you’ve previously made one.
- Emails on the free plan (and the “light” plan) are branded with Sendinblue. You can’t get rid of it.
- When you’re first starting out, the 300 email per day restriction may seem excessive, but it quickly disappears, so don’t base your choice only on the eternally free plan.
- Sendinblue’s free plan is entirely free. You may subscribe to a premium subscription if you want additional features. The Lite plan is the most affordable, costing $25 per month.
- Their plans are dependent on the number of emails you send each month, not the size of your list.
MailerLite has grown in popularity as an autoresponder tool in recent years. They provide a large free plan as well as a plethora of useful features.
Why MailerLite is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
- Autoresponders and sophisticated segmentation are available on the free plan without the need to upgrade.
- Other features offered on the free plan include landing pages, multi-user accounts, and email A/B split testing.
- The free plan does not have a restriction on the amount of emails you may send each day. Instead, there is a monthly email restriction of 12,000 messages.
- Even the most basic paid plan has access to all of the “Premium Plans” features. These include A/B testing of landing pages, auto-resend, and timezone delivery.
- To construct your emails, you may utilize a drag-and-drop editor. You can simply add and delete blocks, alter fonts and styles, and do other things.
- The free package does not include any email templates. However, when you utilize the drag and drop builder, it comes with a basic default design with room for a logo, header, picture, and so forth.
- If your list expands to more than 1,000 individuals, you’ll need to switch to a premium plan that costs $15 or more.
- The MailerLite logo will appear on your emails. This cannot be removed while on the free plan.
- MailerLite offers a free plan that you may use indefinitely. The most affordable premium plan is $10 per month, but if you want more than 1,000 members on your list, you’ll need to spend $15 or more each month.
- All of the premium plans have the same features, so you just pay as your user base grows.
AWeber provides a free trial period during which you will have full access to all of its features. It’s a well-known email marketing solution with strong autoresponder features. If you don’t mind learning how to create emails from scratch, this might be the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing.
What makes AWeber a great autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
- AWeber has been in business for a long time. It was created in 1998 and is currently one of the most well-known autoresponder programs available.
- The free trial contains all of the features that are available on a premium subscription.
- AWeber’s automation and segmentation capabilities are very strong. It may be used to build extremely comprehensive autoresponder series.
- AWeber may be connected with a plethora of different services, such as OptinMonster, Unbounce, PayPal, and others.
- Even if you’re on the free plan, you can access all of the support resources, including master class sessions and live webinars.
- AWeber releases new features on a regular basis, and all clients get access to them. People on the free plan are included.
- The free trial period is just 30 days long. This doesn’t allow you much time to start monetizing your email list.
- AWeber is not the cheapest choice available. It offers more features than other email autoresponders, but they come at a cost.
- AWeber’s most basic subscription is $19 per month and allows you to have up to 500 subscribers.
- After that, you’ll be charged $29 each month. If you need more than 2,500 subscribers, you’ll need to upgrade to the $49/month plan.
Mailchimp is a well-known email marketing service that offers a free plan as well as a plethora of features for automating your emails.
Why Mailchimp is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
- You may utilize segmentation and basic autoresponders with the free plan. If you just need a little automation, it might be a perfect match.
- Mailchimp connects with over 300 applications, including Canva, SeedProd’s Maintenance Mode Pro, and Help Scout, among others.
- The drag-and-drop templates are simple to create and change.
- Mailchimp is evolving into an all-in-one solution that includes a CRM tool. If this is what you’re searching for, Mailchimp may be a good fit.
- For the first 30 days, the free plan only provides email assistance. After that, you’ll only have the knowledge base papers to rely on for assistance.
- If you choose the free plan, your emails will include MailChimp branding.
- On the “Free” or “Essentials” plans, you cannot build multi-step autoresponder sequences.
- MailChimp’s customer service, pricing structure, and features are not the best in the industry. We no longer promote them to our viewers and instead propose these MailChimp alternatives.
- MailChimp’s automation capabilities aren’t as robust as its rivals’. This is especially problematic if you want to use them primarily as an autoresponder.
- MailChimp offers a number of different pricing methods, which may be perplexing. You may choose between a monthly subscription (starting at $9.99/month for the “Essentials” plan) and pay-as-you-go pricing (starting at $150 for 5,000 emails).
- Please keep in mind that MailChimp’s pricing rates are dependent on your “contacts.” People who have unsubscribed and those who have not verified their email address, as well as your real subscribers, fall into this category.
ConvertKit just introduced a free plan that enables you to create an infinite number of landing pages and opt-in forms. It’s an excellent method to begin growing your email list.
If you’re looking for a completely free autoresponder for affiliate marketing – here you have it. Over the years, I’ve heard super-affiliates suggest this email autoresponder for affiliate marketing.
As an example: Smart Passive Income’s Pat Flynn uses and promotes it on his resource page:
ConvertKit also offers a 14-day free trial.
Why ConvertKit is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
- If you’re utilizing an optin incentive, ConvertKit offers an excellent delivery method. It’s especially well-suited to professional bloggers.
- ConvertKit allows you to segment your clients in a variety of ways. Tags may also be assigned to consumers.
- You may use a landing page builder to create visually appealing landing pages. There are 30 templates to choose from, and the design may be customized.
- It takes just a few minutes to create your free account. It just takes a few seconds, and you can begin creating your landing page right now.
- Forever free plan for affiliate newcomers
A visually appealing visual automation builder to aid in the creation of affiliate automation.
- The ability to resend broadcasts un-opens (automatically)
- Conditional tags allow you to segment your emails.
- Responsive email templates and designs that are ready to use
- Built-in email editor with WYSIWYG
- As an affiliate, you may use the landing page builder to create a basic affiliate landing page.
- Forms that may be embedded on your website to gather email subscriptions
- Allows for a/b testing to determine winning email copies.
- If you want to access most of the free plan’s features, including the ability to send emails, you’ll need to add a friend.
- The automation feature is not available on the free plan. If you wish to utilize this, you’ll need to upgrade to a premium subscription. However, you may test it out for 14 days for free.
- ConvertKit offers a limited number of free plans. Following that, the lowest package is $29/month, which covers up to 1,000 members. The next tier costs $49 per month for up to 3,000 members.
So, that concludes my list of the best email marketing software automation solutions for affiliate marketers.
For every effective affiliate promotion, an autoresponder is a must-have.
It allows you to remain on top of your game as an affiliate by keeping in contact with prospective and current clients and sending them emails at the right moment to optimize conversions.
Finally, your pick of the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is determined by what you really desire.
I strongly advise you to begin with a free 30-day trial of GetResponse autoresponder. There is no need for a credit card!