Job Title Unit Head Treasury Sales
Organization Name KCB BANK TANZANIA
Provide treasury solutions to CORPORATE and RETAIL clients, to meet clients desired FX, hedging and investment requirements and increase bank’s share of wallet.
a) Perform daily market survey, analysis and report on competitors actions and general outlook) Prepare Daily Exchange rate sheet and circulate to Branches before commencement of business to ensure that all trades are done as per the day’s defined currencies trading strategy.c) Review, monitor and manage the Banks Foreign Currencies positions and trading activities to ensure compliance with Internal and External Statutory requirements to achieve FX Trading revenue targets.d) Trade within approved Dealers limits in the Interbank for profit or covering positions in accordance with MM trading and Local Counterparty Authorized Credit lines.
Business Performance Management:
Actively follow up with counterparts in branches and retail department within CORPORATE and RETAIL on FX related client requirements.
1. To actively support in marketing the defined product offering e.g., in Spot, Forward and FX Options to SME clients and enhance the business turnover and profitability.
2. To help Treasury Sales team develop a robust and loyal core CORPORATE and RETAIL customer base by building relationships with key decision-makers to grow business in line with and to understand customer needs.
3. To strengthen the CORPORATE and RETAIL customer penetration in the increasingly important foreign exchange / Treasury Products area.
4. To support Treasury Sales team in promoting cross-sell of FX products & referrals from other units within CORPORATE and RETAIL by announcing various campaigns, incentives structures, training support etc.
5. To contribute, provide inputs in the new product development tailor made for CORPORATE and RETAIL segments
6. To maintain a high standard of customer service to increase Bank’s market shares vis-à-vis existing customers and enlarging the customer base.
7. To keep abreast of the latest market developments, Competitors tactical mapping and market intelligence.
8. To coordinate with other internal departments like western union, branches, reconciliation on Forex issues.
9. Help / guide the client in completing the transaction (TT, internal transfer, trade trx)
10. Support Service unit on Foreign Exchange matters / complaints, (e.g., wrong FX rate applied)
11. Conclude the FX deals (sale or purchase currencies) with clients on phone.
12. To support marketing activity of the defined product offering i.e., in Spot and Forward to Corporate clients and enhance the business turnover and profitability.
13. Take inward calls to guide various sales channels for Foreign Exchange Transactions of CORPORATE and RETAIL clients.
14. Responsible for monitoring the performance & productivity of the assigned desk developing and rolling-out requisite MIS.
15. Keep track of Product Sales and RM performance on-going basis.
16. Improve process flows to increase efficiency.
17. Keep track of products and marketing initiative of competitor banks in the market
Bachelor Degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting
Masters’ Degree MBA ( Business related )
Good understanding of financial markets
Minimum number of experience Required 10 years (Treasury Sales/Interbank /People management