At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Support and execute base management strategy to maximize customer lifetime value and contribution of the customer base to overall services revenue.
Define and execute base management programs for pre-pay and revenue booster initiatives to achieve growth in customer base ARPU through targeted and segmented offers, campaigns, and pricing e.g data up-sell initiatives, tariff migration initiatives
- Execute E2E campaigns on cross-selling, upselling and base management initiatives
- Prepare insightful reports on base activities, retention and inactivity: setup and deliver IBRO reports, campaign ROI reports
- Consistent monitoring of the overall customer base inactivity, subscribers, usage and propositions and recommend actions based on performance
- Work with Regional teams to develop proactive campaign (location specific) based on competition movements and on-ground insights
- Prepare and ensure successfully execution of weekly SMS communication calendar.
- Support driving M-Pesa initiatives to increase penetration of M-Pesa users
Core competencies and knowledge
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Professional qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in customer value management programs
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Telecommunications or IT.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strong SQL skills with experience in relational OLTP database models (OLAP is a plus)
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.