Are you looking for the best CRM software for your small business? It is important to use CRM software early enough to use customer data in your company in a targeted manner.
However, not all CRM systems are suitable for smaller businesses; there are different software for different application areas. There are also differences in pricing and features. That’s why we have listed the best CRM software for small businesses on the market for you.
The 10 best CRM software for small business
- Pipedrive – Best CRM solution in Overall
- Freshworks CRM – The best solution for beginners
- Zoho CRM – The best solution for Zoho Suite users
- Monday.com – The best solution for various business processes
- HubSpot Sales Hub – Best holistic CRM solution
- Salesflare – The best solution for solopreneurs
- Engagebay – The good and cheap HubSpot alternative
- Copper – Best CRM as Google Workspace Integration
- Less Annoying CRM – The best simple, good and cheap solution
- Insightly CRM – Best integration with Office 360
Pipedrive was founded in 2010 and is a sales and pipeline management solution. Pipedrive is a CRM system that enables the sales pipeline to be displayed visually. So you can see exactly where your various leads are currently in the sales process.
You can imagine the pipelines like a Kanban board. It gives you a simple overview of the status of your respective sales activity.
- Lead management – The lead management function gives you a simple overview of the status of your various leads. You can assign a deal size and a probability of winning to each lead. This means that you are always informed about which leads you should focus on.
- Automation – In Pipedrive, you can integrate many different business software apps such as Asana, Slack, Trello. You can use these external apps to create automation that automates recurring processes.
- Lead Booster Add-On – Lead Booster Add-on is Pipedrive’s internal chatbot function and enables you to convert website visitors into leads. This function is associated with additional costs of 32.50 euros per month.
- Mobile Apps – There is a native Pipedrive app that allows you to access your CRM system on the go easily. So you are always informed about your customers on the go. You can also add new leads on the go, for example, when you visit trade fairs.
2. Freshworks CRM
Freshworks was founded in 2010 and is a software company that offers its customers a platform that offers software for many different business areas. For example, Freshworks solutions such as Freshdesk for IT support, Freshservice for customer support and Freshcaller for call centres.
The special thing about Freshworks CRM is that it is straightforward to use and implement. Only a few adjustments are required to use the software in your company. Freshworks CRM can be easily adapted to the sales processes in your company.
Freshworks CRM features
- Lead management – Freshworks CRM offers you the option of lead management to be always informed about all relevant data of your leads. You can see when the person or company became a lead and when you were in contact with the lead. This helps you to have targeted conversations or to choose a suitable address in e-mails.
- Lead Scoring – In the Lead Scoring, the Fresh Works CRM provides the ability to define its own scale. How do you want to review your leads? The standard is a scale from 0 to 100 and divided into cold to hot leads. The lead goes through the various stages in your sales funnel until the deal is closed.
- Marketplace – The Freshworks CRM Marketplace offers the possibility to integrate many different other software solutions. For example, you can integrate Google Apps or create an interface to your accounting solution.
- Automation – In Freshworks CRM, you can easily create workflows to automate recurring processes easily. So you can automate manual tasks and save a lot of time.
3. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a company that has been in the CRM industry for more than 15 years, offering software for many different business processes. It is used by more than 150,000 companies in over 180 countries.
Zoho CRM offers a cloud-based software solution to manage sales and customer relationships. The special thing about Zoho CRM is that Zoho offers a platform to map many different company processes.
Zoho CRM can be easily combined with other Zoho solutions such as B. Use email and collaboration and finance. You can easily combine all of these solutions.
Zoho CRM features
- Sales Automation – The Sales Automation function of Zoho CRM offers you the possibility to automate recurring sales processes. You can save time by simply automating sales, marketing and support tasks.
- Sales Pipeline – With the Sales Pipeline function, you can set up a sales process that is individually tailored to your company’s sales. For this purpose, Zoho CRM offers a sales funnel builder to create your personalized sales funnel. So you have a visual representation of your sales funnels.
- Multichannel CRM – Zoho CRM can support you in marketing automation, CRM functions, and social media CRM. This enables you to generate new leads in your various communication channels and manage them in your CRM.
- Analysis and reporting – In Zoho CRM, you can get regular reports and check whether you are achieving your sales goals. You can easily prepare the data visually and analyze it in diagrams. You can also create regular reports to compare different periods with one another.
4 . Monday.com
Monday.com offers what companies call a Work OS. This “Works OS” is a platform that can handle many different work processes in a company. The processes range from sales and project management to support processes.
Monday.com offers you with your CRM system the possibility to integrate with many other processes in your company. So you can easily use your company with various Monday solutions and scale it.
It not only offers you a CRM system but an operating system for the many different company processes.
- Lead management – With the lead management function, you can precisely track and prioritize generated leads. You can assign scores to these leads and add newly acquired information with lead nurturing.
- Pipeline Management – The pipeline management function allows you to track a lead director and potential deal in your sales funnel. So you always have an overview of the current deal status and know what your next action must be.
- Automation – You can automate processes on Monday. You can automate recurring company processes. Thanks to the wide range of functions on Monday.com, you have the option of automating processes across different company areas.
- Dashboard – With the dashboards, you can see at a glance what the status of the deal is and how the deals align with your sales goals.
HubSpot was founded in Cambridge in 2005 and is one of today’s most popular sales & marketing CRM systems. Hubspot’s product portfolio includes the areas of sales, marketing and service.
The HubSpot CRM solution is the heart of HubSpot and can be expanded to include the HubSpot Marketing Hub, HubSpot Service Hub and HubSpot CMS Hub solutions.
The HubSpot CRM system is not just a system for managing customer data but is a holistic solution that includes marketing functions.
It is a solution to map many business processes, from the sales pipeline to marketing automation.
HubSpot Sales Features
- Customer communication – HubSpot Sales offers you the opportunity to get in touch with your potential customers via various communication channels. Calls, e-mails and live chats are supported.
- Personalized customer communication – To ensure optimal customer communication with your leads and existing customers, HubSpot Sales offers various functions. You can define e-mail sequences and timed e-mails.
- Lead management – With the help of the lead management tool, you can easily qualify leads with HubSpot and collect the relevant data centrally. As a result, you no longer have to work with multiple solutions. Instead, you can control everything centrally.
- Pipeline Management – With Hubspot’s pipeline management, you can easily create individual sales pipelines and record your personal sales goals. You can view the current status of the lead at any time and automatically convert leads into customers.
6. Sales flare
Salesflare is a cloud-based CRM system that specializes in small businesses and start-ups. The special thing about Salesflare is that the data entered can be automatically taken over by Salesflare.
With your consent, it can box your various e-mails, search social media accounts for customer data. In this way, Salesflare can include contact details in your CRM system. You can assign the collected contacts to leads and opportunities.
In addition, the special thing about Salesflare is that you can display sales pipelines either according to deal status or according to time status.
- Automate contact entry – This feature can save you a lot of time, especially if you are a small business owner. Salesflare analyzes your existing email, social media data and other data and creates possible leads from it.
- Pipeline Management – Salesflare offers you an overview to see the exact status of your deals. By sorting the deals by time, you won’t miss any more important dates.
- Zapier Integration – With Salesflare, you can integrate a lot of different apps via Zapier. So you can very easily integrate other company processes via apps such as Asana or Trello.
Engagebay is a comprehensive CRM platform that supports marketing, sales and support processes. More than 12,000 companies are already successfully using Engagebay. The positioning of Engagebay is similar to HubSpot.
It offers a comprehensive platform for all areas of the company with customer contact. However, in contrast to Hubspot, Engagebay offers a solution in which all functions are integrated.
- Lead Management – In Engagebay, you can easily create a very detailed page with the contact details of your deals. This way, you can keep track of how much each lead is worth.
- Scheduling – You can go directly from Engagebay appointments with your potential customers are planning. So you can have an overview of past appointments and keep all information centrally in one place.
- CRM E-Mail Automation – With Engagebay, you can integrate either Office 360 or G-Mail and thus communicate with your team and your customers via Engagebay.
- Lead Scoring – You can assign a value to each lead using the lead scoring system. So you can see at a glance how relevant your lead is and which deal you can close quickly.
Copper was founded in 2013 in San Francisco. It is used by more than 25,000 companies around the world today. The special thing about Copper is that Copper can be natively integrated into Google Workspace.
It is, therefore, software that adds extensive CRM functions to your Google Workspace account.
- Deal Management – With the Deal Management function of Copper, you always have an overview of the current deals in your sales funnel. In a visually appealing way, you are always informed about all opportunities.
- Organize contacts – Copper makes it easy to manage your leads. For example, you no longer need tables. Instead, you can integrate these directly into Google Workspace with Copper.
- Automations – You can easily solve recurring sales processes with Copper via workflow automation. No more wasting time on manual tasks.
- Integrations – Copper is very easy to integrate directly natively with the most important business software. So you can fall back on many well-known solutions such as HubSpot, Quickbook and Slack.
- Analytics – The analytics and report functions of Copper offer you the possibility to create statistics on sales activities.
9. Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM is a simple CRM system that specializes in smaller companies. It was founded in 2009 and focused on offering the simplest possible CRM system.
This philosophy runs through the entire software—both the pricing and the features that are offered.
Less annoying CRM features
- Contact management – Less Annoying CRM gives you a simple overview of a contact. So you can immediately see whether the ready is a customer or a lead.
- Lead Management – With lead management, you can easily get an overview of the different leads in your sales pipeline.
- Pipeline Management – Pipeline Management allows you to see which opportunities are still open. So you never miss any more status of a sales opportunity.
- Calendar & tasks management – Less Annoying CRM offers you an integrated calendar and task management. So you can always be on a stand with your team and never miss any important appointments.
Insightly CRM is a CRM system that has been on the market since 2009. It is the world’s largest CRM system that can be integrated with Google Workspace and Office 360. Today, more than 1.5 million users are using Insightly.
Insightly CRM centralizes and manages all customer data, sales data, offers, projects, etc., on a cloud-based platform.
- Lead routing – With the lead routing function, you can always see which new leads have been generated. You can also convey leads to the right person in your company.
- Workflow Automation – With the Workflow Automation function, you can create automation for recurring sales processes.
- Integrations – Insightly CRM supports integrations with much popular business software. So you can either integrate software natively or via an interface like Zapier.
- Dashboards – The dashboards in Insightly CRM allow you to see an overview of your current sales activity
I hope this comparison could help you to find the right CRM system for your company. Ultimately, a CRM system serves to influence customer contact and increase customer satisfaction positively.
With a CRM system, you can ensure that with the increasing number of leads and customers that you can still choose an individual approach, whether solo business or small business, everyone can use CRM systems to manage their customer data better.