JOB TITLE: Procurement Officer (Immediately)
JOB LOCATION: Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
Company Name: Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL)
Caliber First Group Limited (CFGL) seeks a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
• Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
• Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
• Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Work with team members and CEO Assitant to complete duties as needed
• Support senior management to establish and implement policies and procedures for fraud control, anti-corruption and anti-bribery.
Qualifications and experience:
- Must have a bachelor degree in Procurement or equivalent
• Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a procurement officer or related position
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
Method of Application
Applications must include:
1. Curriculum vitae/resume.
2. Name and contact details (phone and email) of three referees.
Send your applications to: [email protected]
Due date is 05th July 2021 at 03:30 pm