RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022/01
A reputable International Bank, operating in Tanzania since 1997, with its Head Office in Dar es Salaam, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to the following positions:
CREDIT OFFICER : – REF NO. 2022/01/5
- Processing of loans and other related activities.
- Analysis of Business & Retail credit applications, including Mortgage finance.
- Ensure that performance target set by the Bank is achieved.
- To ensure the proper and accurate maintenance of loan and overdrafts accounts.
- To initiate and assist in the security documentation of credit facilities
- Follow up and Recovery of loans.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Holder of B.Com (Accounting), bachelor in business administration, or Equivalent qualification
- Thorough knowledge of financial/credit analysis
- 3-years working experience in the Credit Department in a Bank.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Application, specifically Excel, Word
- Excellent knowledge of corporate credit policies and procedures.
- Salaries for all positions will commensurate with qualifications & experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their CV, stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses.
To: E-mail address – [email protected]
To: HR Department,
International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited,
Vijana Towers, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P. O. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 January 2022.