Job Title: Chief Manager – Human Resource & Administration
Job Level: Executive Management
Reports To: Managing Director
Responsible to provide overall strategic leadership for the Human Resources & Administration Function Financial Responsibility: Responsible to prepare and manage departmental budget.
Chief Manager – HR & Administration will be responsible for providing strategic leadership in the human resource management function of the bank in accordance with DCB policies as stipulated in the corporate strategy, personnel manual, circulars and directives issued from time to time by management and the Board of Directors.
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for planning, directing and managing implementation of the people agenda as well as ensuring optimal allocation, utilization and procurement of material resources in the business
Duties & Accountabilities
- Provide leadership and coordination of the Bank’s Human Resource function by developing and implementing the Bank’s corporate human resource strategy, policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage and implement the Bank’s strategic training and organizational plan in line with the competencies recruited to meet the business strategy while at the same time addressing the professional aspirations of employees.
- Manage staff compensation and benefits, reward and recognition to ensure that bank is able to attract and retain talent.
- Develop and embed performance management processes and discipline.
- Drive the preferred organization culture through programs that promote embed values/behaviors and Business Ethics. Develop and manage HR annual budgets and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis.
- Oversee the running of the contracting & Infrastructural Procurement process and budget for all business offices.
- Consistently oversee the good condition of all DCB’s infrastructure and ensure that the work environment and facilities in the building consistently meet required standards
- To ensure the provision of timely, efficient and cost-effective administrative support services
- Ensures that all laid down standards for maintenance are strictly adhered to.
- Vendor Management
Qualifications and Experience/skills Required:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- Masters or Certified HR professional and member of HR professional bodies (CIPD, SHRM, HBR, and CEB) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years broad experience in HR practices, consulting with leadership in the execution of HR strategies including staffing, learning, succession planning
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Broad knowledge and experience in country’s employment law, compensation, & employee relations.
- Strong change management skills
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Facility Management
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number on both the application letter and envelope. Applications should be submitted to the address below.
DCB Commercial Bank PLC
DCB House, Magomeni Mwembechai
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 07th July, 2021.