Nature and scope:
The job holder reports to the TI3P Project Coordinator.
- Drive the bank’s vehicles as assigned.
- Maintain vehicles in good order.
- Dispatch official correspondences.
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues in other departments and units as well as external stakeholders.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
- Form IV and Class C driving license. Trade Test or Mechanics Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Experience: Two (2) years of safe driving experience is required. Possession of executive driving experience will be an added advantage.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities, and an excellent working environment.
Mode of Application & Deadline:
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through this email, [email protected]
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective applications.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development, and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned no later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 03rd of October 2022.
If you have not heard from us four weeks after the closing date, consider yourself unsuccessful.