Our client is looking for a proficient and motivated Electrician to install, maintain and repair commercial machinery. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience in a fast-paced, exciting and growing work environment.
- Responsible for monitoring & optimising power supply
- Attends to the maintenance of Commercial equipment & machinery as per SOPs & Bio-Security standards
- Attends to repairs on machinery & equipment as required
- Assists with the installation of all new Hatchery equipment & machinery
Minimum Qualifications and Skill:
- FTC/Diploma holder in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- 2 years of experience as a Technician/Electrician.
- Knowledge of Electrical/Electronic designs, installations, and maintenance.
- Willingness to perform Electro-mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem solving
- Great Organizational and time management skills
- Lives in Kerege Bagamoyo or willing to relocate
All qualified and interested candidates shall send their CVs ONLY to [email protected] by 13th September 2022. While we appreciate all applicants who trust us enough on their employment journey, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
Please note: No payment will is sought from candidates in exchange for shortlisting, screening or employment.