Want to use your experience and skills in cyber security and digital compliance to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as our Global Digital Platform Manager to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
About the team:
The WaterAid Digital Marketing and Product team vision is to create the best possible digital experience globally, to inspire and motivate people to support us financially and non-financially and to work closely with our colleagues across WaterAid and key external suppliers to achieve this.
How to Apply
To see the full job pack, please click ‘Apply’.
* Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into one document in either Word Document or PDF format.
* Please indicate your location and the right to work eligibility in your Cover letter.
Applications will close 23:59 on 16 September 2022. Availability for interview is required week commencing 26 September 2022. Interview will be held via video on Teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring WaterAid’s global digital platforms and products are aligned with applicable cyber security, accessibility and digital governance policies and standards. Your role will be to support teams to build and maintain experiences and products that are fully compliant and cyber secure.
Under the guidance of the Digital Product Manager and in collaboration with various stakeholders throughout the organisation, the Global Digital Platform Manager will provide support to create and implement a digital governance framework.
The post-holder will be responsible for the governance of websites and other platforms including microsites, email platforms, SaaS solutions and third-party integrations.
* Develop and oversee digital governance processes as well as cyber security and platform risk control
* Inform and inspire the wider organisation in the importance of cyber security and digital best practice
* Deliver the global governance programme, ensuring digital platforms are cyber secure, compliant, and that any risks are identified and mitigated or added to the product roadmap
* Manage key supplier relationships (cyber security) and internal coordination with key global stakeholders
We are looking for a conscientious digital and analytical thinker who will champion cyber security best practice and governance. You should be an expert in cyber security management and digital compliance and know how to share your expertise with teams.
Working autonomously and with the support of the Digital Product Manager, you will develop and own the core cyber security and digital governance programme.
You will own the relationship with our cyber security supplier, whilst working collaboratively with our development partner and teams across WaterAid (including the IT team, the audit and compliance team and global digital teams).
To be successful, you’ll need:
* A track record in, and passion for, cyber security and digital best practice
* Experience in developing processes, motivating others and driving change
* Proven experience of platform management including websites and third-party solutions
* Experience in supplier relationship management
* Commitment to WaterAid’s values (respect, accountability, courage, collaboration, innovation and integrity)
The role will be based in the following WaterAid Country Programmes subject to right to work eligibility in the respective countries:
- United Kingdom
This role is Grade F in County Programmes and a Grade 4 in the UK. Salary and benefits will be in line with WaterAid country’s salary scale.
* Nigeria, Abuja – ₦ 11,510,146
* Pakistan, Islamabad – PKR 3,641,144
* Tanzania, Dar es Salaam – TSh 78,198,768
* United Kingdom, London – £ 38,065
In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your right to work eligibility in the country to which you wish to work.
An inclusive workplace: We are committed to being an organisation where everyone is included, respected, and empowered to be their best. We represent and celebrate our staff, partners and everyone we work with, and create a culture where everyone can reach their full potential.
Equal opportunities: We are an equal opportunity, disability-confident employer and are dedicated to achieving the highest standards of diversity, equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, beliefs, customs, traditions and ways of life.
This includes, but is not limited to, race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national or social origin, health status, and economic or social situation.
Safeguarding: We are also committed to protecting everyone we come into contact with. We have a zero-tolerance approach to abuse of power, privilege or trust across our global work, and any form of inappropriate behaviour, discrimination, abuse, bullying, harassment, or exploitation.
Safeguarding the people and communities we work with, our staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf is our top priority, and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously.