DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Receive and process fuel orders
- Ensure customer orders are executed and delivered on time as per D+2 procedure.
- Prepare and submit customer statements immediately after every end of month.
- Reconcile customer accounts whenever necessary.
- Follow-up the payments and ensure credit customers are within terms.
- Follow-up the opening of new customer accounts.
- Follow-up reversals, debit/credit notes for customers whenever necessary.
- Create and maintain customer records and files. Ensure the following records are available; Customer orders, payment details, debit/credit notes, statements, correspondence and any other record as directed by Head of Department.
- Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the company
Context and environment
- Understanding and follow up of procedures
- Undertaking client needs
- Understanding customer contracts and terms
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Engineering
- Minimum of two years work experience and preferably in petroleum industry
- Knowledge in MS Office package