Position: Health and Nutrition Team Leader
Location: Dar es salaam
To provide technical leadership and coordination of all Health and Nutrition interventions for WV Tanzania to ensure the realization of Our Promise. The incumbent staff will lead the development of all H&N technical approaches for the NO. S/he will actively pursue resource mobilization strategies for the sector, lead on proposal development, writing and process management.
S/he will lead external representation to donors and government and maintain an externally orientated situational awareness of public health priorities to ensure that WVT is prepared for appropriate sectoral responses. S/he will support the roll out of H&N in new grants and APs and manage the H&N Technical Program in all clusters. S/he will conduct capacity building and technical backstopping and monitoring of health and nutrition interventions.
Will uphold and the core values of World Vision.
- The H&N Technical Team Leader makes decisions on all technical issues related to the sector.
- The H&N Techniacl Team Leader makes decisions in consultation with direct supervisor, GAM team and H&N technical staff
Core Values and Stewardship
- Provide spiritual support to staff of the Division and reinforce the core values to enable understanding of the WV operations and culture.
- Manage the WVT material and financial resources to ensure Stewardship and accountability in Program Quality and Strategy Division.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required:
- A deep knowledge of the health and nutrition issues that affect the country, with significant H&N experience
- Knowledge and skills in health data management/monitoring & evaluation
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, demonstrated leadership and good management ability
Required Education,training, license, registration, and certification
- Master Degree in Public Health, Nutrition or related field, with at least 5 years practical experience in Public health programming with a reputable organization
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in public health programs
- Proven experience in managing community health and nutrition projects
- Experience leading and managing a professional technical team
Deadline: 14th July, 2021