How to Check Your FNB Account Number – In South Africa, there are many methods to check your FNB account number. You may check your First National Bank (FNB) account number by visiting an ATM or by going onto your FNB App and checking your FNB account information.
This post will teach you how to check up your FNB account number.
It is quick and straightforward to check your First National Bank (FNB) account number. You don’t need to search for mobile banking to waste your data and time; all you need to do is follow a few simple steps. To do this, follow the procedures outlined below.
Please keep in mind that this post is intended for South Africans, but it may equally be applied to people in other nations.
What is FNB Account Number?
A FNB account number is a series of numbers that is used to identify a particular bank account, such as a checking or money market account. Account numbers are assigned by banks to each account you hold.
How to check your FNB account number
The app is the first way to check your First National Bank (FNB) account number. Check to see whether you have the FNB App installed on your smartphone. Here’s how to check out what your account number is:
A. Check your FNB Account Number Using FNB App on Mobile Phone
- Launch the FNB app.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Enter your password and press the “Login” button.
- Select “Accounts” from the menu.
- Choose “Account Options” after selecting the account.
- You will see your FNB account number as well as the available balance.
B. Check your FNB Account Number Using ATM
- Go to a First National Bank (FNB) ATM location.
- Insert your card and input the PIN code information.
- Choose Transfers and Payments.
- Then choose Account Details
- You may then print your Account Details on a slip Or
- Input your cellphone number to have your account details sent to you through SMS.