The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 3,000 students.
CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Medicine (MMed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN), Master of Science in Clinical Microbiology and Molecular Biology (M.Sc. CMMB), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.Sc.NED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N), Bachelor of Medical
Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy (B.Sc. MIR), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR). CUHAS is looking for highly qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following positions.
VOLUNTEERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
DIRECTORATE OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER III 1 POST
- Qualification: Holder of Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management Education or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution
ii. Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in collecting, keeping and updating personnel data and information.
- Assisting in making Training Needs Assessment.
- Assisting in preparing periodic performance reports.
- Assisting collecting, analyzing and planning proper statistics records for human resources plans.
- Assisting preparing and handling seniority list.
- Assisting drafting internal circulars, letters and internal memorandum for official use.
- Assisting in coordinating various meetings and preparing periodic performance reports.
- Assisting in collection, analyses, tabulates and maintains workforce records and statistics.
- Assisting in the administration of recruitment and placement
- Assisting in carry out orientation of new staff
- Performing any other relevant assignments/tasks as may be assigned by his/her seniors
iii. Other skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English.
- Good Computer skills.
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communications, presentational and organizational skills.
- Personal organization and planning skills.
- Capable of rigorous analytical approach and results oriented.
- Adaptability, Flexible and stress resistant.
- The ability to work in a team and independently.
- The ability to work under minimum supervision.
Successful candidates will be offered competitive packages and benefits in accordance with their qualifications and experience as per CUHAS Scheme of Service.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applications must be typed in English.
- All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcripts. For applicants with foreign certificates, a recognition by TCU must be attached.
- Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers or emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided.
- The deadline is Saturday 10th September, 2022 at 04:30 pm.
Applications must be addressed and sent to:
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (CUHAS)
P.O. BOX 1464,
Or E-Mail to: [email protected]