Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd August, 2022: Job Purpose is management of Information communication Technology with the view to maximize company value, reduces downtime, and optimizes resource use.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the development and implementation of ICT Systems for effective implementation of operations:
- Ensure automation of business processes across the company;
- Ensure most reliable and secured network and desktop environment, including hardware, software and productivity tools for the Company through optimized design, planning and use of best practices;
- Set and achieve user-driven standards of operational performance for applications;
- Develop and implement effective operational performance measures;
- Determine priorities for acquisition of ICT equipment and services in collaboration with user departments;
- Ensure the integrity of the technical infrastructure and systems architecture;
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of the enterprise architecture;
- Ensure adequate backup and recovery strategies and systems are in place and reviewed regularly;
- Liaise, facilitate and maintain strategic vendor relations;
- Ensure effective and efficient ICT support for the company;
- Manage, evaluate and ensure information security concerns for the organization; and
- Perform other lawful duties to be assigned from time to
Academic Qualifications and experience:
Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics or equivalent qualification and should have eighty (8) years’ experience in the IT Industry and 3 – 5 years in a Managerial capacity.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.