We are now looking for an Integrations Engineer with Communication Services (MSS, IMS and Signaling) experience. This is a hands-on delivery role where you will manage delivery of Ericsson Communication Services solutions.
In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
What You Will Do
- Undertake product deployment and configuration of communication services products
- Prepare and execute system test, module test and acceptance test.
- Work with business partners to identify and drive improvements in delivery processes.
- Work with team to resolve any technical product delivery issues.
- Maintain and update solution documentation.
- Provide feedback to R&D with possible enhancement on portfolio
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
You will bring
- Bachelor level qualification in engineering or computer science.
- Adept experience in the delivery and implementation of cloud infrastructure or software virtualization.
- MSS and Signaling Portfolio Knowledge: MSC-S, MGW, IP-STP, DSC. Experience on DSC would be regarded as an added advantage
- IMS Portfolio Knowledge: MTAS, CSCF, SBC, MRF, DNS, ENUM,
- Strong language and communication skills.
- Additionally: knowledge of Cloud / NFVI Technology is essential
- Business understanding
- Good in working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing skills
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.