Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL), the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer).
The Company now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill above mentioned position at Kilombero.
Making optimal stock ordering decisions to maximise service levels, minimise inventory investment and ensure efficient operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Allocates workflow and manages team operational day to day activities.
- Work with Operations to support implementation of inventory policies, strategies, processes and guidelines.
- Coordinate demand forecasts of inventory (linked to production and maintenance planning) for the mill with input from Country Procurement Manager, Group Inventory Manager and users.
- Ensure compliance to inventory management policies, strategy, processes and guidelines, taking into account user needs.
- Manage inventory targets in collaboration with users.
- Input annual operations benchmarking.
- Drive working capital management by optimising inventory holding, correct classification of all inventory, disposal of obsolete and excess inventory.
- Work with mills to implement inventory targets.
- Monitor local inventory (MID) parameters.
- Implement and monitor continuous improvement practises in Procurement and Supply Chain.
- Support implementation of ‘fit for purpose’ technology to enable effective Procurement systems.
- Entrench and work with enablers to promote success (e.g. systems and processes).
Job Qualification and Experience
- Relevant 3 year degree/diploma (B Com, BA-PSM, Engineering, BSc)
- 5+ years Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of stores management and Inventory management systems and processes
- Demonstrable track record in managing teams
Self – Management And Personal Traits
- Excellent communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Creative, innovative and team working skills
Terms of Service: The successful candidate will be engaged on Permanent Contract.
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please click here to apply for the position on or before 08th September 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.