- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Help customers select products to meet customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Analyze the territory /market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing or any related field.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Have a valid Tanzanian driver’s license.
- Have good Customer-service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills.