Position: Accounts Cum Admin Officer
Qualification: Degree or advanced diploma in accounts from a recognised institution.
Experience: 1 year and above
Work type: full time
- Experience with QuickBooks or Xero accounting package is an added advantage.
- Independent and able to work with minimal guidance and instruction
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Excel
- Processing invoices and receipts
- Assist in Filling of monthly statutory payments
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Perform monthly and annual stock takes
- Supports in safeguarding of the assets of the organisation, including the maintenance of the Fixed Asset register.
- Timely preparation of various management reports
- Any other duties maybe assigned by the employee
How to Apply
Send CV and cover letter to [email protected] before 10th July 2021