Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE), a Constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam invites job applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts:
SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER II – (1 post)
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Special Needs Education for the Deaf from a recognized Institution.
- To provide interpretation for students who are deaf or hard of hearing (DHH) in the classrooms/lecture rooms;
- To provides tutoring and/or note taking services for DHH students;
- To interpret any conversation, meeting, and training session, and interview or other requested event, including providing oral interpretation to employees who do not use sign language;
- To respond to student difficulties and concerns with understanding and sensitivity.
- To perform other duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Salary Scale: PGSS 6/1
Tenure: 1 YEAR CONTRACT renewable
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply, enclosing copies of academic certificates, result slip, two current passport size photographs and detailed CV with at least three referees. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than two weeks from the date of the advertisement.
- Deputy Principal – Academic
- Mkwawa University College of Education
- P.O Box 2513
The deadline for submitting the application is 18 June 2021.