Stanbic Bank Tanzania Limited is a full service commercial bank which specializes in providing facilities and services to public and private sector corporations, diplomatic missions and international organizations. Stanbic Bank Tanzania is a member of the Standard Bank Group of South Africa and was established in May 1995.
Job ID: 56163
Job Sector: Banking
Region/State/Province/District: Dar es Salaam Region
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Test Division Summary
To drive the consistent implementation of the Ecosystems strategy and toolbox across country in order to in order to aggressively grow the client base.
To effectively engage and leverage Wholesale, Business & Commercial and Consumer and High Net Worth in order to unlock value chains and ensure delivery of the integrated financial services organization.
- Provides input into the development of a holistic Ecosystems strategy for AR.
- Implements the ecosystems strategy and toolbox across country to ensure consistent application of the tools, methodologies and prescribed risk appetite. Seeks approval for any customisation requests.
- Provides a comprehensive view of economic, macro, and micro economic conditions in order to help shape the Ecosystems strategy.
- Engages with Credit stakeholders to define appropriate ecosystem risk appetite.
- Identifies strategic client ecosystems and develops solutions to unlock value chain opportunities.
- Provides business and relevant stakeholders with meaningful reports on the consistent adoption and application of the Ecosystems strategy in country.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and macro challenges and adjusts Ecosystems plan accordingly.
- Provides guidance to CSTs on the identification and growth of balance sheet and revenue optimisation opportunities.
- Executes the agreed Ecosystems governance for the country and is responsible for the overall performance of Ecosystems for country.
- Identifies focus sectors for the country, and client ecosystems to be prioritised in order to optimise value creation for clients and the bank.
- Provides input into segment, solution and capability owners in order to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed and delivered to clients within the agreed timelines.
- Analyses, interprets and communicates data to relevant teams (e.g., income received from Ecosystems).
- Tracks, monitors and reports on Ecosystems milestones, penetration of new to Bank in selected companies, across industry sectors, etc.
- Ensures adherence to all risk management and control systems (e.g., Credit, Operations, People, Business and Operational Risk and regulatory compliance).
- Provides the necessary guidance and support to front line teams on risk and compliance matters.
- Adheres to all risk and compliance requirements in terms of any analysis or reporting conducted.
- Builds ecosystems capability across the structures in country down to the local market (e.g., bespoke training, etc.).
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Qualification: First Degree
Field of study: Business Commerce
Years: 5-7 years
Experience Description: Business banking expertise; solid understanding of existing products and processes. Experience in identifying key drivers of income and cost lines. Experience in using data to create insights that shape proposition design and client offering through multiple segments.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud Line on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]