Loyalty Programs Specialist
Position: Loyalty Programs Specialist
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 01-Jul-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
The Loyalty Programs Specialist is responsible for E2E execution and optimization of the Loyalty strategy within Vodacom covering from (partners acquisition, engagement & retention), modelling, insights analysis and reporting. This makes this role’s core purposes being
• Overall execution and optimization of Loyalty Programs across Vodacom
• Developing tactical Loyalty propositions to enhance the existing programs and drive value to our customers
• Drive actionable commercial insights and direct on how to be acted upon for Loyalty Programs
• Develop and execute the E2E Loyalty Partners management proposition (On-board, Engage, Retain)
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Execute the Vodacom Loyalty Strategy with custom proposition to optimize the program and drive additional value to customers
• Perform analysis with actionable insights on the program to ensure RoI in-terms of Customer Retention and Activity
• Manage E2E Loyalty external partners and marketing services suppliers
• Consistent monitoring of the Loyalty Program Performance with support from Finance teams.
• Work with Region Teams to create regional specific loyalty campaigns to drive more value to the customer
Key performance indicators:
• Engaged base (engaged customers as % of base)
• Engaged customers ARPU & Active (Engaged vs Non Engaged)
• Strong external partners network to support Loyalty initiatives
• Maintain overall liability value within approved margin
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, IT, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Strong SQL skills with experience in relational OLTP database models (OLAP is a plus)
* Plans and executes tactical campaigns, in line with the base growth and retention strategy and marketing concepts, with a good understanding of how they impact customers perceptions and brand experience;
* Manages the scheduling and rules that determine message deployment and takes direct ownership for message performance;
* Understands the customer lifecycle concepts and uses them to help resolve problems and identify solutions to gain commercial improvements;
* Uses learnings to make recommendations around areas of opportunity related to customer experience and actions to drive performance and improvement;
* Ensures all marketing activity reflects our brand strategy and tone of voice and that all communications are legally compliant and drive a positive response (careful management of call to action and message impact is essential);
* Delivers complex marketing tasks or small projects in order to drive revenue from the market and execute them through the sales teams;
* Collaborates across company and functional teams (e.g. Operations, Brand, Finance, Regulatory, Technology) to ensure smooth delivery of targeted communications and campaigns;
* Adopts best practice processes/procedures with focus on customer and brand experience.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- CVM Campaign Development and Management
- Always on Marketing
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.