Careers at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
DCP – Logistics Mtwara, Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of Full time Tanzania001
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Inspect tire casing for defects such as holes and tears.
· Rotate tires to different positions on vehicles, using hand tools
· Prepare rims and wheel drums for reassembly.
· Reassemble tires onto wheels.
· Tire scrap analysis
· Tire retreading
· Tire care and tire management
· Seal punctures in tubeless tires by inserting adhesive material and expanding rubber plugs into punctures using hand tools.
· Replace valve stems and remove puncturing objects.
· Separate tubes tires from wheels, using rubber mallets and metal bars or mechanical tire changers.
· Identify and inflate tires correctly for size and ply
· Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed.
Education and Work Experience
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalent in any technical discipline.
- Experience in auto mobile mechanics activities
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment’s with accuracy and speed
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment’s.
Skills and Competencies
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Developmen