- Job Advert: Business Development Manager
- Industry: NGO
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Dar es Salaam
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience: 5 years of experience
- Apply by: 30th June 2021
To identify and support the development, maintenance, and expansion of partnerships with funders, clients, and other strategic collaborators. Monitor and coordinate both business development activities within the company, and manage proposal development and submission. The position is responsible for the development of resource mobilization its operationalization.
Job Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or International Equivalent in Business Administration, Public Health, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum five years’ experience managing proposals with various donors.
- Knowledge of Project Management Professional (PMP) is an added advantage.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Verbal and written communication skills that are clear and concise in both English and primary country language
- Ability to communicate effectively across a range of seniority levels.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Please share your CV to [email protected].co.tz