Raha Beverages Co. Ltd formally known as Banana Investments Ltd is a beverage (banana alcoholic beverages) producing and distributing company based in Arusha Municipality, Tanzania.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Tanzanians of age between 28 and 50 years, to fill the following vacant position.
ICT Officer – One Post
Duties & Major Responsibilities.
- To plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and other electronics.
- Manage information systems personnel in designing, developing, implementing, operating and administering computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Contributes in the development and implementation of IT plans, communicating decisions, priorities and relevant project information to relevant business units and staff levels
- Administer the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes in the existing ICT by identifying new technologies in order to cope with dynamic changes in ICT
- To enable the company to leverage on IT to support the company sales and marketing initiatives
- Establish key performance indicators monitor ingoing staff performance and improve performance against set goals.
to assist in the capturing of company data and support in controlling and interpreting them to stake holders.
Qualification & Experience
1. Holders of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, networking or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.;
2. Not less than three (5) years’ work experience and 2 to 5 years within IT environment
3. Experience working with ERP preferably in manufacturing industry
4. Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
5. Working experience in SAP accounting system is highly regarded.
Attractive salary and other incentives will be offered to successful applicants.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application must be accompanied by,
Curriculum Vitae (CV’s). Copies of Certificates and testimonials.
Contact address, email address and telephone numbers including those of referees, should reach the address below before October 20th 2021.