Job brief Capability of Business Development by finding customers and close businesses for supply and delivery of specified pumps, control systems, drivers to the customers and close the payments;
1. Business Development for water pumps, industrial pumps and associated equipment and fittings; site installations, commissioning & training of operators; small to medium level water projects, and waste water solutions;
2. Engineering Field Works including Site Survey for the water pumps requirements, data collection, data analysis, water hydraulic design calculations including required pumping heads, establish the site suction conditions, planning, conceptual design, detailed design of water systems, pumps sizing (submersible and surface) compile site reports, cost calculations involving supply, site delivery, installations, commissioning and site training on operations, warranty management- as may be required by the client;\
3. Preparation of technical, commercial offers, and tender documents;
4. Site construction supervision
5. Assist the management on similar or other tasks as may be delegated including capacity building in management.
6. Provide onsite project management for the approved projects
7. Manage after sales service;
8. Sales and Marketing Skills,
9. Presentation Skills; and
10. Report writing including submission of site reports with attached photographs; timely submitted to meet daily, monthly and quarterly deadlines
Graduate BSc. in any of the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical & Processing Engineering, Civil Engineering/Water Resources, and Environmental Engineering. with At least 2 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing; and Project Management is an added advantage.
Email CV only to [email protected]
Deadline: 7th October , 2021