Stanbic Bank Tanzania Limited is a full service commercial bank which specializes in providing facilities and services to public and private sector corporations, diplomatic missions and international organizations. Stanbic Bank Tanzania is a member of the Standard Bank Group of South Africa and was established in May 1995.
Job ID: 56131
Job Sector: Banking
Region/State/Province/District: Dar es Salaam Region
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Test Division Summary
- implement, enable, scale, entrench, engage and commercialise the Consumer
- Client value proposition/s and life journeys in country through the Client
- Coverage teams (e.g., private banking, prestige direct, SBFC, atm, branch distribution,
- etc.). To embed the ecosystems way of
- working and drive integrated teams together with Business and Commercial
- Clients, High Net Worth clients, Client Solutions, other CHNW country
- capabilities and internal delivery partners (e.g., Engineering, Finance, etc.).
- Leads the implementation of the consumer client value proposition and all related toolbox(es) and life journeys in country – and customises accordingly.
- Tracks and reports on adoption and provides feedback to relevant domain owners and capabilities.
- Implements the client value proposition/s in country with approved customisations.
- Drives and entrenches a consistent client experience through all engagement platforms.
- Partners with Client Solutions and 3rd Party partners and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi-products and services for the client.
- Maintains alignment with other segment heads in order to ensure client value proposition delivery and reduction of duplication across segments.
- Stays abreast of market and competitive developments in order to provide input to innovative and value-added services to gain market share.Conducts client sensing in order to improve understanding of client needs.
- Defines and implements the financial outcomes required for Client Coverage, Consumer Clients and approves provincial financial budgets together with other segments, client solutions and country stakeholders.Monitors implementation of agreed financial and non-financial outcomes and ensures that remedial actions are implemented
- Sets the example and leads the team in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Enables integrated ways of working and collaboration across the value chain to deliver for the client.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Type of qualification: First Degree
Field of study: Business Commerce
More than 10 years
Experience Description: Significant experience in all facets of Consumer Banking, including heading up a segment. Knowledge and experience of consumers, their needs and their markets gained from an extended period of industry experience and a proven track record in high-level leadership in organisations of comparable size and complexity. Background in digital and digital platform businesses.