Stanbic Bank Tanzania Limited is a full service commercial bank which specializes in providing facilities and services to public and private sector corporations, diplomatic missions and international organizations. Stanbic Bank Tanzania is a member of the Standard Bank Group of South Africa and was established in May 1995.
Head, HNW & Affluent Clients
Job ID: 56145
Job Sector: Banking
Region/State/Province/District: Dar es Salaam Region
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Test Division Summary
To implement, enable, scale, entrench, engage and commercialise the HNW and Affluent Clients segments value proposition/s and life journeys in country in collaboration with other Segments, Client Solutions, digital and eCommerce, Engineering and country stakeholders through the client engagement platforms.
- Leads and executes the HNW & Affluent segment value proposition, related toolbox(es) and client journeys in country and customises accordingly.
- Provides input into the overall segment value proposition and related toolbox(es).
- Tracks and reports on adoption of the strategy and provides feedback to various domains and capabilities (including at client level).
- Implements the client value proposition in country with approved customisations.
- Drives and entrenches a consistent client experience through all engagement platforms.
- Partners with Client Solutions and 3rd Party partners and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi-products and services for the client.
- Maintains alignment with other segment heads in order to ensure client value proposition delivery and reduction of duplication across segments.
- Stays abreast of market and competitive developments in order to provide input to innovative and value-added services to gain market share.
- Conducts client sensing in order to improve understanding of client needs.
- Drives multi-product client experiences to address life events, distributed through client engagement platforms.
- Delivers SBG and 3rd party products and services to the Affluent client segment through a client centric platform.
- Accountable for the achievement of the segment financial and non-financial metrics (e.g. client attrition, profit growth and return on investment, etc.) in line with CHNW Clients, country requirements in close collaboration with country, other segment heads, digital and eCommerce and Client Solutions.
- Ensures that remedial actions are defined and implemented in collaboration with country, other segment heads and Client Solutions.
- Accountable for risk management and adherence to all governance standards for the continued sustainability of the segment in country.
- Develops appropriate recovery and resolution plans to protect the Affluent segment from any untoward event.
- Ensures satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by operational losses.
- Develops client risk appetite based on the defined framework which is signed off by CHNW, country in conjunction with Risk.
- Implements and monitors risk management across the segment (e.g., operational risk, credit risk, ecosystems risk and partner risk management).
- Follows the parameters of the key trade off decisions at client level (i.e. risk appetite, pricing etc.).
- Sets the example and leads the team in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Enables integrated ways of working and collaboration across the value chain to deliver for the client.
- Inspires the team to deliver on the Group’s shared purpose and instilling a culture which enables the Group to evolve into a client led platform organisation.
- Ensures alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Provides input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture.
- Identifies current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Type of qualification: First Degree
Field of study: Business Commerce
Years: 8-10 years
Experience Description: Experience in developing, designing and enabling segment value propositions. Strong understanding of digital, open banking and platform integrations.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]