Stanbic Bank Tanzania Limited is a full service commercial bank which specializes in providing facilities and services to public and private sector corporations, diplomatic missions and international organizations. Stanbic Bank Tanzania is a member of the Standard Bank Group of South Africa and was established in May 1995.
Head, Personalisation, BCC
Job ID: 56159
Job Sector: Banking
Region/State/Province/District: Dar es Salaam Region
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Test Division Summary
- To create and manage a multi-disciplinary insights and analytics team that partners in the design and delivery of personalized client conversations for BC Clients, country.
- To design, develop and execute a client conversation portal (e.g. SMART2) enabling bankers to have contextually relevant and meaningful conversations with clients.
- To develop, productionalise and maintain statistically robust and accurate campaign models to facilitate conversations in main markets, take-up optimisation across acquisition, retention, right-sell, and cross-sell interventions.
- To leverage our client’s voices through personalized and contextually relevant conversations for client-led products and solutions design and development.
- Leads the implementation of the Personalisation value proposition in country with input from segments and capability heads and in alignment with the BC Clients value proposition.
- Leads the implementation of the Personalisation value proposition and all related toolbox(es) in country – and customises accordingly.
- Tracks and reports on adoption and provides feedback to relevant domain owners and capabilities.
- Drives scalability of user experience design based on digital and physical integration points around product, campaigns and go-to market timelines (must take market relevance into consideration).
- Implements the client value proposition in country with approved customisations.
- Drives and entrenches a consistent client experience through all engagement platforms.
- Partners with Client Solutions and 3rd Party partners and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi-products and services for the client.
- Maintains alignment with other segment heads in order to ensure client value proposition delivery and reduction of duplication across segments.
- Stays abreast of market and competitive developments in order to provide input to innovative and value-added services to gain market share.
- Leads the implementation of user experience design (through relevant insight and analytics) approach to help guide domain owners better understand and detail the client life journeys as they change and are enabled on the platform.
- Provides country data, analytics and insights and approach to help understand and measure scalability, uptake and investment on product through user experience design.
- Continuously scans the external environment in order to keep abreast with new developments in partnerships, business and technology.
- Provides input into other ecosystems in order to provide our clients with convenient access to a range of diverse products and services.
- Enables segments in country to deliver through SBG and 3rd party products and services to the BC segments through client centric ecosystem platforms.
- Develops, defines and analyses metrics on usage, acceptance, value add and market specific nuances to client in collaboration with capability heads, countries, Innovation and platform enablers.
- Tracks and monitors the client conversation portals in country in order to provide input and insights to shape personalisation for BC Clients, country.
- Enhances Customer Conversation Portal (SMART2) models / engines to improve relevance of conversations and introduce “advanced” conversations.
- Drives Customer Conversations Portal (SMART2) front-end re-design with improved user experience / visualization for both Business and Commercial market segments.
- Develops new real-time use cases to cater for time sensitive requirements of clients.
- Directs product / customer engagement campaigns based on contextual relevance, right time and right channel.
- Introduces Portfolio Management capabilities on SMART2
- Commercialises developed insights and analytics.
- Leverages data and advanced analytics to inform proactive and reactive “protection / retention” strategies.
- Identifies opportunities from prospective and existing customers (Switching, Cross-Sell, Up-Sell, and Right-Sell triggers / campaigns).
- Creates in-province champions and ownership in driving effective provincial adoption of insights, triggers, and platforms.
- Defines and implements the financial outcomes required for BC Clients country Personalisation in line with BC Clients requirements and in close collaboration with domain heads, Innovation and Platform enablers.
- Defines and implements remedial actions in collaboration with country, other segment heads and Client Solutions.
- Provides input into financial and non-financial metrics (e.g. client attrition, profit growth and return on investment, etc.) for countries.
- Ensures that the country Personalisation capability is built within prudent market risk and conduct parameters.
- Accountable for risk management and adherence to all governance standards for the continued sustainability of the BC Clients, country segment.
- Develops appropriate recovery and resolution plans to protect segments client journeys’ data from any untoward event.
- Drives satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by operational losses.
- Develops client risk appetite based on the defined framework which is signed off by BC Clients, country in conjunction with Risk.
- Implements and monitors risk management across Personalisation capability (e.g., operational risk, credit risk, ecosystems risk and partner risk management).
- Follows the parameters of the key trade off decisions at client level (i.e. risk appetite, pricing etc.).
- Sets the example in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Enables integrated ways of working and collaboration across the value chain to deliver for the client.
- Delivers on the Group’s shared purpose and instilling a culture which enables the Group to evolve into a client led platform organization.
- Ensures alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Provides input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture.
- Identifies current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Type of qualification: First Degree
Field of study: Mathematical Sciences
Years: 8-10 years
Experience Description: Proven experience in deep quantitative, analytics, and modelling environments with proven track record on delivering both customer and commercial outcomes. Proven track record in customer insights and analytics environment with end-to-end accountability on translating data into insights and translating the derived insights into actionable customer conversations delivering both customer and commercial outcomes.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]