Governance and Information
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Drafting the Internal Audit Charter of the Internal Audit function in line with the international standards
- Developing risk-based Annual Audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit missions.
- Applying a risk-based approach to review the systems and controls of Total Tanzania through the development of an annual program of audit review work
- Advising Management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit Function, including any potential outsourcing arrangements.
- Identifying key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
- Reviewing the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
- Discussing Audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to Senior Management
- Coordinating optimization of Total Tanzania’s reference documents and standards
- Preparing Audit Reports in line with the approved Audit Plan
- Assisting the development of an internal control culture, including training to staff.
- Managing GRC10 profiles in order to identify, control, reduce and report the level of Segregation of Duties (SoD)
- Follow up on Subsidiary Assistance, Group and External Auditor’s recommendations for the review of management
- Annual reporting of Entity Level Controls (ELC)
- Coordination and monitoring of the subsidiary’s internal control framework and internal control audits
- Conducting ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by Senior Management
Context and environment
Other Managers :
The entire business process is subject to audit at any given time.
Work generated by others
Audit scope covers all company activities.
Effect of errors :
Loss of assets, loss of cash, inefficient management of company’s business transactions
- Audits or accounts degree and must be a CPA holder
- Flexible & adaptable
- Effective management and delegation skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Focus and attentive to details and deadlines
- High level of responsibility, accountability and integrity
- Performance oriented
- Attentive to detail
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards
- Sound and independent judgement
Offer ID 43236BR
Metier Gov Int Ctrl and Int Auditing
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required Minimum 6 years
Employer company TOTAL TANZANIA LTD
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.