Specialist Customer Insights & Reporting
Position: Specialist Customer Insights & Reporting
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 15-Jun-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• End 2 End customer insights, big data analysis and reporting of the digital trends
• Proactively work with both technology and business units on improving digital propositions utilizing our deep packet inspection functionalities and capabilities.
• Manage and maintain in-house digital reporting tools and provide suggestions on big data investment.
• Ensure compliances on all services under the portfolio.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for the digital function.Develop a business relationship with other stakeholders from design to the launch of all products to ensure fully alignment within and outside the organization.
• Manage E2E design, deployment and operations of the reporting tools.
• Provide knowledge and insights of the current industry standards and practices as it relates to software, systems and security. Keep up with the current technological trends
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Perform proactively digital trends and provide the necessary recommendations.
• Build and maintain sales business focused content sites, support development and new releases
• Update the existing trend monitoring dashboards that will lead to creative and profitable campaigns to keep the function growing
• Align with the group strategy on the big data and machine learnings
• Develop a working process on managing partner’s expectations while putting Vodacom interest first
• Proactively manage product life cycle under your portfolio
• Work with other teams within the commercial and technology functions in delivering to the fastest possible time to market
• Monitor the technology trends and provide the necessary inputs and changes to digital Apps and web
• Proactively learn the market trend and come up with the plans to address the challenges using digital solutions
• Always monitor key KPI for improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or its equivalent
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Strong understanding of technology, non-telecom services or design of the same with intelligence to understand ways of generating revenue in smart manner as per company procedures
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Strong understanding of managing projects.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Flow and Decisioning
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Always on Marketing
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.