Careers at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
- Preparing the transport finance reports including presentations for Exco
- Transport cost controls (including third parties)
- Reviewing and reconciling retention charges, Mileage bills and ensure proper accruals are made
- Working closely with Transport department to analyse and reasoning costs/expenses and transport KPIs.
- Matching waybills (for materials) and GRN, weekly.
- Reviewing and custodians of all transport account codes in the system. Ensuring proper allocation of costs among transport GLs.
- GIT analysis
- Custodian of transport budget and comparing actual vs budget monthly. Variances should be proper explained with facts.
- Assist on reconciliation of transport vendors.
- Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial controller or CFO
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
2. A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in manufacturing or transport industry.
3. Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadline
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of the team and liaise with people of different cultures.
- Excellence communication (both verbal and written) in English and Swahili
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development