Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in Tanzania operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer)
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result oriented person to fill a job vacancies below….
Position: Inventory Specialist .
The successful candidate will be responsible in the following key areas:
Key Performance Areas:
- Implementation custodian of store policies, procedures, work instructions, processes and champion of policy training in store section
- Drive working capital management by optimizing inventory holding, correct classification and action excess inventory
- Review adequacy of material forecast and call-offs and provide monthly report on status and call-offs. Ensure Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) are at the appropriate levels as per Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Identify non-call offs stock forecast items and recommend action to be taken for abnormal inventory requirement.
- Manage inventory targets, in collaboration with users i.e. overview of back-orders, whilst encouraging category Order as Required (OAR)
- Prepare, manage and circulate critical stock item reports to support factories performance. Manage supply chain budget
- Input annual operations benchmarking
- Manage value over maximum stock turn over
- Manage high value stock item levels in relation to season
- Support stores personnel attend and perform stock counts
Job Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Three (3) years’ experience in Procurement, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Registered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) will be an added advantage
Terms of service: The successful candidate will be engaged on Permanent Contract.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please click the apply button to apply for the position on or before 22nd June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.