M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm Input use and management In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and International research Institutes.
In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies below…
Job Title: Seed Processing Officer (1 Post) Mbeya.
Report to: Managing Director.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Direct and manage plant operations for seeds processing, packaging and distribution.
2. Ensure that machine operators follow a regular schedule of upkeep.
3. Train staff on factory policies and procedures.
4. Prepare and share factory production reports.
5. Develops budget and manages within budgeted guidelines
1. Holder of Diploma in agriculture, agricultural engineering.
2. Possession of a valid driving license wills be an added advantage.
3. Strong technical knowledge in in factory or a processing plant
- The candidates should have a minimum of at least three years working experience in seeds processing plant.
A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job title to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 27th June 2021 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867, Arusha
Email: [email protected]