Site Technical Engineer (Tanzania, East Africa)
Engineering & Technical, Africa Tanzania
NEG – NEG Monthly
Our client an international Energy EPC contractor requires the services of a Site Technical Engineer on a 20-month contract basis for a Sugar Refinery in Tanzania, East Africa.
Responsibilities and Competencies:
· Technical and Economic Study of the project to be executed; proposing constructive alternatives, modifications or complements.
· Coordinate and supervise the team of Technicians of the technical office, assigning them tasks and responsibilities.
· Guarantee that the execution is carried out as specified by engineering.
· RFI management with engineering.
· Management of work documentation, guaranteeing that the team works according to current documentation.
· Carry out the Technical Programming and Economic Planning of the work, controlling the different disciplines.
· Monitoring of both economic and progress control templates.
· Solve the different technical problems that may arise during the execution of a specific work unit.
· Meetings with the construction team to establish priorities to be executed.
· Price request and comparison with subcontractors and suppliers to carry out modified and complementary ones.
· Verify the measurements of the work carried out for subsequent certification.
· Preparation of the necessary documentation for the legalization of the construction and as-built project.
· Participation in regulatory inspections at the plant.
· Participation in work meetings (internal and with subcontractors) that require resolution or technical support.
· Assistance to the contractual needs of the client’s technical office.
Education and Experience:
· Engineering Degree: Mechanical / Civil / Electrical
· At least 5 years in similar position
Other Benefits: Full Benefits
Ad Visible Until: 23rd July 2021
Vacancy Type: Contract