Company Name & Location
One Nature Hotels – Aursha Office, Tanzania
- 4-5 years’ experience working as an Accountant
- Previous experience working as Accountant in hospitality
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Method of Application
Send CV’s with degree certificate to [email protected]