Customer service representatives will handle a variety of requests from new and existing customers, such as help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, process returns and staying updated and confirming on service/product delivery to the customer. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Respond to social media inquiries.
- Solving customer complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Escalating issues to relevant departments.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Capturing details of all calls on system for monthly analysis.
- Educating customers on existing and new services offered by the company.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as a Customer care Agent/Representative or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Customer care management/ Diploma in sales and marketing.
- Comfortable using computers, and computer tools like excel, and docs.
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in both English and Swahili.
- Excellent team player, thoughtful and unafraid to express opinion to improve the organisation.