Stanbic Bank Tanzania Limited is a full service commercial bank which specializes in providing facilities and services to public and private sector corporations, diplomatic missions and international organizations. Stanbic Bank Tanzania is a member of the Standard Bank Group of South Africa and was established in May 1995.
Head, Digital & eCommerce, CHNW Clients
Job ID: 56142
Job Sector: Banking
Region/State/Province/District: Dar es Salaam Region
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Test Division Summary
To implement, enable, maintain, scale, secure, entrench, engage and commercialise the digital platforms and functionality for Consumer and High Net Worth (CHNW) Clients in country in alignment with platform enablers; Innovation, overall segment value proposition and life journeys.
To build and run eCommerce functionality across CHNW country in alignment with Group requirements
- Leads and executes the Digital and eCommerce value proposition and related toolbox(es) in country and customises accordingly.
- Provides input into the overall Digital and eCommerce value proposition and related toolbox(es).
- Tracks and reports on adoption of the strategy and provides feedback to various domains and capabilities.
- Develops an appropriate platform DevOps (Always On), Always secure and platform as a service strategy
- Implements the client value proposition in country with approved customisations.
- Drives and entrenches a consistent client experience and interaction through all engagement platforms.
- Partners with Client Solutions and 3rd Party partners and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi-products and services for the client.
- Partners with Client Solutions and engineering to provide self-service API’s, tools, services, solution readiness skills, knowledge and support to enabling autonomous delivery of digital assets and functionality. Maintains alignment with other segment heads in order to ensure client value proposition delivery and reduction of duplication across segments.
- Stays abreast of market and competitive developments in order to provide input to innovative and value-added services to gain market share.
- Together with Group and Engineering, manages digital assets, from an experience (both developer and customers) and eCommerce perspective, defines the digital customer experience (CX); digital analytics; always on, always secure, devops and digital content strategy, as these contribute to, and have an impact on, the success of the digital and eCommerce capability and strategy.
- Drives scale and usage of relevant digital assets and eCommerce platform when relevant and value-adding to a client life journey.
- Builds and maintains platform standards (in conjunction with group capabilities) such as design libraries, authentication patterns and development and deployment patterns.
- Conducts client sensing in order to improve understanding of client needs.
- Ensures that the adoption of digital and engineering functionalities meets customer objectives through solution readiness capabilities.
- Develops and implements processes of sourcing ideas, building prototypes and scaling the prototypes on platforms; and ensures that funding is managed through a disciplined gated process.
- Continuously scans the external environment in order to keep abreast with new developments in partnerships, business and technology.
- Delivers SBG and 3rd party products and services to the Consumer and HNW segments through client centric ecosystem platforms.
- Develops and builds digital products with client solution and segment teams
- Develops, defines and analyses Digital and eCommerce metrics on usage, acceptance, value add and market specific nuances to client in collaboration with capability heads, countries, Innovation and platform enablers.
- Develops platform metrics illustrating flow, developer experience and client experience
- Accountable for the achievement of the financial and non-financial outcomes required for Digital and eCommerce country in line with CHNW Clients requirements and in close collaboration with Innovation and Platform enablers.
- Deeply understands and optimizes eCommerce financial metrics (cost per click, SEM, SEO)
- Defines the Digital and eCommerce, country Risk framework and appetite in alignment with segment, country and Risk objectives.
- Ensures first line risk accountabilities for digital and ecommerce are carried out
- Ensures adherence to risk framework, appetite, risk control procedures, governance and risk toolbox.
- Develops appropriate recovery and resolution plans to protect the Digital and eCommerce country capability from any untoward event.
- Ensures satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by operational losses.
- Follows the parameters of the key trade off decisions at client level (i.e. risk appetite, pricing etc.).
- Sets the example in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Enables integrated ways of working and collaboration across the value chain to deliver for the client.
- Delivers on the Group’s shared purpose and instilling a culture which enables the Group to evolve into a client led platform organisation.
- Ensures alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Provides input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture.
- Identifies current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Type of qualification: First DegreeField of study: Business Commerce
Years: More than 10 years
Experience Description: Experience in understanding integration of digital and eCommerce sales growth around products, solutions and go-to market plans. Experience in the development, design and enablement of Digital and eCommerce value propositions that work for Consumer & HNW clients. Strong understanding of digital, open banking and platform integration into a segment. Experience in leading, integrating and delivering client solutions through multi-disciplinary teams. Experience and understanding of digital platforms enabling other value streams teams to deliver with substantial autonomy (platforms as a product).
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]