This role is Responsible for coordinating all activities required to install, maintain, configure and troubleshoot desktops, laptops, software applications, office telephones, projectors, screens, video conference equipment and network hardware, network/power cabling and printers.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Coordinate activities of technical personnel (internal/external), ensuring that users requests and problems are solved on a timely manner.
- Prepare and assign laptops, desktops to employees and keep updated inventory of assigned equipment.
- Register new purchases and disposal of equipment including lost and stolen equipment.
- Update knowledge base with resolution information, in order to reduce resolution time for future incidents.
- Prepare reports in case of major incidents and support in other duties as required.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree preferably in Information Technology- Systems / Computer Sciences-Engineering, Electronics/Telecommunications
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in technical support
- Team Player
- Works well under pressure
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”