Responsible for all billing matters (postpaid, prepaid, interconnect, roaming, mediation and VAS platform) and ensuring the compliance and accuracy of all the billing system
-To ensure the Integrity of data on all systems.
– Reporting of revenue to Finance Department
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE; by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Ensure there are no delay in billing cut-offs (meets timelines) and revenue loss.
- Act as primary point of contact for all business areas where billing assurance related issues are a focus (accounts, customer operations, call center, and commercial, sales, technical and planning departments).
- Review reconciliation of cdrs and ensuring cdrs rejection clearance to ensure no revenue is lost or goes unreported.
- Work with Head of RA and Billing in developing and reviewing procedures, charts on the flow of data/processes for billing controls in the local environment.
- Run and review standard reports generated from on prepaid and post-paid platforms (e.g in life cycle for prepaid subscribers billing, etc).
- Daily, weekly and monthly execution of internal controls with respect of monitoring and ensuring all network nodes, billing platform and MFS nodes are in line with their management of customers’ credit and consumptions.
- Reporting on revenue, revenue share costs, interconnect and roaming costs at each month end for booking in GL and their respective reconciliations.
- Support and verification of network cdr generating nodes (BSCs, RNCs, HLRs, MSCs, MGWs, SMSCs, trunks, GGSN and SGSN) during integration to the network on their recording of cdrs accuracy and charging on their respective billing platforms.
- Providing draft definitions and business rules in relation to switch cdrs mediations for all offline charging systems for review and approval by Head of RA and Billing.
- Support for new CBS node integration within our billing platform network.
- Support and cooperate with all audits; being internal or external with respect to task and functions responsible to billing.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in computer engineering, computer science or information technology.
- Excellent Communication skills (fluent in English and Swahili)
- Teamwork spirit, ability to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong Data analytics, Data science skills and fluent in SQL, Python.
- A leader who empowers people and is motivated to mentor and build capability
- Information Technology, Finance, engineering in telecom.
- Experience required 5 years in telecommunication industry
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”